Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving Post 1: Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes

So, Thanksgiving! I made 3 recipes I found online. This is the first:


Twice baked sweet potatoes. They are crunchy, sweet, and phenomenal.


I really, really can't recommend them enough. My family had the following comments:

"This is the first time I've liked sweet potatoes!" -My lovely sister
"We should do this as a casserole for Christmas! So yummy!" -My super mom
"I gotta be honest... a little too sweet for me" -My honest brother, ha

If you agree with him, perhaps you could take the sugar out of the inside, or reduce it, and keep it just as a crumble on top. 

I enjoyed the sweetness but I only ate half of one, the others had whole potatoes. 


Maybe the awesome was just too overwhelming, ha. 

Make these! Now. Recipe can be found here:

1 comment:

  1. Yummy - I have been wanting to try a twice baked sweet potato, but didn't know what recipe to try. I think I found the one to try!

    ReplyDelete