Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Contact

clutzyscribbler@yahoo.com


There are various ways in which to get in touch with me! 
1) E-mail! Mine is: clutzyscribbler@yahoo.com


2) Facebook Fan Page. I update regularly and pay attention to any posts by others. 


3) Twitter. I don't tweet very often outside of posting when I update one of my blogs but! I like twittering, tweeting, and all that jazz. Follow me and I follow you.


4) Leave a comment! I swear I am good about replying to what you guys leave for me :)


I think that's about it. But please, reach out! I'd love to hear from you!


Oh. And also...


ANYONE WITH A FOOD BLOG! ANYONE WITH A WEB COMIC! ANYONE WHO LIKES WHAT I CRANK OUT INTO THE WEB AND WHO THINKS I WILL LIKE WHAT THEY PUT OUT THERE TOO!

Let's be friends :)

Comment your cooking bog link's and a brief summary/some info here and, we can network and be awesome.

There's probably a better way to do this. Tagging, RSS feeds, that kind of thing.

But, for the technologically impaired like me, this is easy too.

Plus, just one more way to connect and publicize your works.

Much love to all!

13 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I just would like to make you aware that someone took one of your images, posted on their Tumblr, without sourcing you as the maker.

    Here is the link: http://thecakebar.tumblr.com/post/44832044154/lucky-charm-rainbow-cupcakes

    She has put her Tumblr url as the content source. The only source to you is the text link. People can easily remove that link and then the credit would not be linked back to you. Just wanted to make you aware just in case you want those pictures down.

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so SO much for letting me know! I know this is a common issue on the web but, it still is something I try and track down and fix as often as possible! For myself AND people I don't properly cite, ha. The blog world is obviously full of sharing but, credit is still ideal when possible! Your support and letting me know is, as I said, extremely appreciated :)

      Delete