Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lizzo's Obsession Chili Dip



This recipe is so easy, it barely counts as a recipe. I love making this dip because, even when I make an entire pie pan full and there are only 5 people, it gets demolished and people still ask for more! One of my best friends, Lizzo, is particularly obsessed with this dip and says that I somehow make it the best.

Which, as you can tell by the recipe, is hard to believe due to it being mostly opening packages and microwaving.

Hormel Chili Dip
-1 Can Hormel Chili (I lean toward Turkey Chili, no beans)
-1 80z Cream Cheese
-1 Package Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese

Smear the bottom of a pie pan with the cream cheese (a spoon works) until level and covered. Pour chili as next layer, smooth with spoon, top with cheese and microwave 3 minutes or until cheese looks melted.

Serve hot with Fritos and Tortilla Chips!

1 comment:

  1. I made this the other day, for an office birthday celebration. We ate about 1/4 of it during the day and then I finished the pan that night. All by myself. I'm not proud of myself, but I was quite pleased. :)

    ReplyDelete