Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Nana's Beef Burgundy

This recipe is a family favorite. And everyone who has it loves it as well. It's got a lot of full flavors and is one of my favorite dishes of all time on cold winter nights. My dad loves this recipe, his mom made it for him as a kid, and then my mom made it for us. And now I make it for my roommates ;)

Beef Burgundy
Mix Together:
-1 cup ruby port wine
-1 can cream of mushroom soup
-1 can cambells french onion soup

Pour over 1- 8oz package of sliced mushrooms and 3 pounds of sirloin tip roast, (cut into cubes). Put all ingredients into a large covered pot, bake for 3 hours at 350, and then put it on the stove top for 10 minutes, simmering on low, adding Wondra to thicken if needed. Serve hot over rice or egg noodles.


No comments:

Post a Comment