Monday, January 31, 2011

Spicy Wing Dip


Perhaps not the most appeal image ever...

It got attacked though. I couldn't take the shot fast enough!

But if you like buffalo wings, this dip is amazing. Seems appropriate with the Super Bowl fast approaching to make a batch or three of chicken wing dip. With some celery stalks, (healthy and delicious!),  or chips to dip into this, I am sure it would be a hit at any bowl-gathering! My aunt made two double batches in 9 by 13 pans of it for family Christmas and it was still gone before all the other food at the feast. 

For me, I love buffalo wings with ranch dipping sauce but, seem to always stain myself and need to wash up after eating them. I like to think it's not because of my poor manners of eating but more because they are messy but, having a dip that tastes almost EXACTLY like chicken wings without the mess is phenomenal. 

Plus, 5 ingredients. Simple.



Spicy Chicken Wing Dip
-1 large can diced white chicken (or 2 small)
-1 8oz cream cheese
-1 small bottle Frank's Hot Sauce
-1 small bottle Ranch Dressing
-1 pckg mozzarella shredded cheese

Layer pie pan bottom with cream cheese, smooth. In bowl, mix chicken, ranch dressing, and hot sauce. Pour and smooth on top of cream cheese. Top with shredded cheese. Bake at 350 til melted and bubbly, (about 10 minutes).

3 comments:

  1. This sounds awesome. It might just make it onto my super bowl table! We don't really do Frank's hot sauce as of yet, but I wonder about subbing in Sriracha. I love some Sriracha. We'll see!

    Nicole @ www.orwhateveryoudo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a dip like this, but it used blue cheese and blue cheese dressing. I don't have any of that right now, but I always have ranch! I must try this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have tried a dip like this at a christmas party- so delicious and just like wings!

    ReplyDelete