Thursday, February 2, 2012

Girl Scout Brownies

Once upon a time, I had a box of brownie mix, 3 boxes of girl scout cookies, and a dream. Below, you'll see the results of that dream.


Meet my Tag-along brownie cups. Baked in a cupcake pan, I simply poured some brownie batter (boxed, as I was pressed for time/lame), put a tag-along in, and then topped it with more batter.

Then, being truly sinful, I swirled it with peanut butter. 

Yes, it is indeed as delicious as you'd imagine. 


Here we have the Samoa version. Same idea, just this time I topped the combined cups with not peanut butter swirls but rather, coconut and caramel.

I know, I'm pure evil sometimes. But you know it's so so tempting...



This is a deconstructed Samoa brownie cup. Because  I couldn't help myself.



And then, finally, there were my favorites. The Thin Mint brownie cups. 



I didn't top these with anything but powdered sugar, and I did that after they were done baking.



But oh my gosh, so good. The minty crunch held within cakey brownie. You need to make these now.



Make any of these now. I promise you, you'll thank me. As the girl scout cookie orders start rolling in, you're going to want to keep this in mind :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! I've done this with oreos but girl scout cookies?! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete