Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Cupcakes A-Z: P is for...

Pokemon!









No, sadly. Despite everything. I did not do a single interesting thing with these cupcakes besides make Pokeballs. I was too excited for the fun of the other cupcakes to get too creative here. 

And yet pokemon are so fun! I could have done so much! I just instead stuck with the basic pokeballs.


Compared to the options, utterly boring. 


SO frustrated with past me. Although, these pokeballs are so friggin cute! Ha.




Gotta catch 'em all!

Man, I LOVED those gameboy games. I was just the right age (6th grade) to properly enjoy the fad at the time and savor the retro joy of the gameboy games as I grew into an adult.




Which was your favorite pokemon? Mine was Eevee. 


I mean. Eevees can become any element when properly played. 

Love my ADD pokemon options.

To make the pokeballs, I piped the icing and inverted a white chocolate chip for the middle switch. A simple dot of icing finished the clasp. 

If I ever am inclined to make pokemon cupcakes again, I promise I will be more creative than the simple pokeballs. 

Pinky swear ;)
A Part of the Cupcakes A thru Z Project


No comments:

Post a Comment