Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Cupcakes A-Z: K is for...

Killer Bunny!
...and the Holy Hand-Grenade!


This little guy is from Monty Python and the Holy Grail!

You may remember him more like this:




I put some dead chocolate knights around my white chocolate easter bunny for affect.



As well as inserted the only weapon that could take him out right next to the K. The HOLY HAND GRENADE! 



This is by far one of the best scenes in the entire film. You can check out the youtube link below. To make the bunny, I used a white chocolate easter bunny and painted some menacing traits on him with icing. I piped white chocolate bones and crosses for the skeletons and the top of the holy hand grenade. The grenade itself was made of a yellow starburst I rolled together, speared with the white chocolate cross, and then piped details onto.

All in all. A grissly bunny scene came together simply and beautifully.



A Part of the Cupcakes A thru Z Project



No comments:

Post a Comment